Monday, June 21, 2010

The Prehensile Asses



How to Start a Band


I’ve often said I was the opposite of a perfectionist; it was a practice, a practice, a practice. I tried singing that but I couldn’t reach the high notes (on practice).

The next verse was supposed to go: Because selling things made me so much
more confident.
and the more I sold the better I thought I was so much more confident, so much more confident . . . , but I wasn’t really sure of the beat so it took a few recordings, and I think I’m actually going to throw it away.

I thought: It would be fun to have seven songs my own MySpace band):
four real tunes and three sort of mixins, but it’s taking a long time to get there.


Maybe I was just having beginner’s luck, and I won’t be a rock star after all.

The rehearsal is behind the medium of modernity (a scraping back, an investigation of the possibility of the very medium itself), which gained its peculiar specificity around that time as well, though I find myself opposed to the heroism of modernity to its finality, but not its aspiration though I wasn’t sure how to login how to upload a voice into the void.

No comments:

Chorus Line

Queries and Submissions and Forensic Science

albumcoversmadefamous(at)gmail(dot)com

Join the Facebook Party!