Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lando System - Japanese Ice Machine

Hot off of their tour of Southeast Asia, Lando System’s newest album Japanese Ice Machine redefines insecure, adolescent anger rock which attempts to decapitate you but still takes time to stop and smell the roses.

From too fast for your ears musical assaults like Throttle Bodies to more tender ballads such as Eventually we'll never see each other again Lando System gives you your musical money's worth or dies trying.

Complete Song List:

  1. My hands aren’t shakin’ (my wrists are)

  2. Werewolf Love

  3. Japanese Ice Machine

  4. I can’t remember to forget you

  5. Dudley Simpson was a Musical Genius

  6. Forever the river flows

  7. Lights, Camera, Machete

  8. Throttle Bodies

  9. Vaudeville Vampire

  10. Call me Lloyd

  11. Eventually we’ll never see each other again

1 comment:

K.R. Copeland said...

Oh my god, Lando System is practically all my kids will listen to. They're far too screamy for my liking. Track 11 is okay, though.

Chorus Line

Queries and Submissions and Forensic Science

albumcoversmadefamous(at)gmail(dot)com

Join the Facebook Party!